Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Grow With The Flow

I am making a lot of abstract ebru lately.

ebru
original handmade acrylic ebru mono-print on cotton paper.

I made this piece by using a combination of traditional ebru technique and traditional suminagashi technique. I love the colors in this piece, and the perspective really draws me in. I am also spotting tons of hidden faces throughout. I bet this piece would do great in a creative space.

ebru
original handmade acrylic ebru mono-print on cotton paper.

With a much looser design and a minimal color palette this gel-git ebru is all about balance and simplicity.

ebru
original handmade acrylic ebru mono-print on kozo paper.

A tarakli ebru full of blues and purples. This piece is like a deep river, calm, yet full of flowing movement.

I have been on a bit of a blue kick lately. All the blue is quite refreshing during the heat of summer. You can check out more of my work here.

I have also finished another buddha screen print piece.
fearlessness
original handmade acrylic ebru (Turkish paper marbling) mono-print on kozo paper with 3 color buddha screen print. 12.5"x19".

the ebru in this piece has a ripple effect to it know as the spanish wave. Its a cool effect that is created by altering the printing portion of the ebru process.

I am very busy creating so there will be plenty more to share next time. Until then.

Peace & Love,
Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment