Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Portraits and Workshops

Lately I've been trying my hand at portraits.

I started with ebru silhouettes. A simple nostalgic design defined in ebru.

Chelsea Rose portrait ebru art silhouette profile
Silhouette profile portrait.

Cat Profile ebru art
It's good for pets too.

Silhouettes are fun. I can make you a custom one too. Check out the listing in my etsy shop.

I have also been working on stencil portraits based on photos.

Ebru Portraiture!
The lovely artist Miss Chelsea Rose.

They say all artist paint themselves. So here is a couple of my self portraits.

ebru art self portrait

marbling Selfie

I can make custom portraits too. Go to my etsy shop to learn more.

- In Other News -

Marbling workshops are going great. I had a good time with the group at Catalyst in Westminster, California.





Plus there are two more workshops scheduled in the portland area that are coming up soon. I have a paper marbling class at The Loaded Brush on February 16th and a fabric marbling workshop for April 12th at The Village Gallery Of Arts.
*sign-up for workshops in advance.

Are you interested in booking an ebru lesson or workshop? Contact me at art@dannyebru.com

Peace & Love,
- Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment