Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Marbling Mexico

I recently made a quick trip into Mexico for a live performance. JW Marriott asked me to perform at the grand opening of their new resort in Los Cabos.

JW Marriott live ebru performance
JW Marriott, Los Cabos, Mexico

It was a brand new beachfront resort. There was fancy lighting and live drummers everywhere, while Chelsea Rose and I were doing live marbling on a pair of 8 foot trays for onlookers.

JW Marriott live ebru performance
I am a warrior of art or something

JW Marriott live ebru performance
Preshow smiles from Chelsea Rose

JW Marriott live ebru performance
Blue Stone

JW Marriott ebru performance

I also produced an exclusive line of paper for JW Marriott to mark the occasion. The paper was made available to the guests who were invited to the opening.

JW Marriott ebru paper
Collectors edition

In Other News
----Workshops----

There will be a paper marbling workshop at the Loaded Brush in Portland, Oregon on April 3rd.

*sign-up for workshops in advance at the Loaded Brush.

Are you interested in commissioning custom art or booking an ebru lesson, workshop, demo, party, or performance? Contact me at art@dannyebru.com

Peace & Love,
- Danny

1 comment:

  1. Efficiently composed data. It will be important to everybody who utilizes it, including myself. Much obliged
    Twin Mattresses

    ReplyDelete